Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Horray for the Mail Man!!

I love it when the mail man delivers great big huge packages!!! Actually I went to pick this particular one up. :) But look what I got!!!! My TTD Dress! I absolutely LOVE it!!! I am so excited! It is very similar to my dress I'm wearing for the wedding and it's georgeous!!!


And also, I ordered a lot of free stuff from Vista Print for my business: business cards, brochures, postcards, flyers, car magnet, etc. I also took advantage of the free shirts offer as well. This is what I got......... I got two of them...one for Brian and one for me! :)
I'm not sure what day of the cruise we'll be wearing these, but I like 'em!
Now, I believe I'm going to take advantage of their free offers even more and order shirts for the bridal party! The guys...and the girls... Well, we'll see about that actually. They only offer one freebie at a time so...
Since I haven't posted since Thanksgiving morning, I suppose I need to catch you all up on my Black Friday shopping experience!!
This was the first year I've ever shopped on Black Friday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be really!!! Since Brian had to be in at 3 a.m., I decided to tag along with him. I brought two books and thought I'd be able to read them while waiting for the doors to open. When we got there at about 2:45 a.m., there were maybe 25 people already there! The ones in the front of the line had a tent and looked like they had been camping out since the night before (and they had been!!!)
The two hours in line actually flew by~ chatting with the people in front of me made it so much more bearable than standing there by yourself.
As soon as the doors opened, it wasn't as much of a "mad dash" as I expected it would be. I headed straight back to Electronics to get my grubby little hands on the Tom Tom!
And I got one! Shoot, the regular price was $249 and they were only $97.
Heck yes, I wanted one! That was the only thing I really wanted. However, I shopped for about an hour or so. Along with the Tom Tom, I bought a Dirt Devil vaccuum cleaner, a 1.5 qt. Crock pot for $3, towels for $1.50 ~ I think I had like 12 bath sized towels, 4 hand towels and 2 wash cloths for a total of $27 ~ Not bad huh????
On Saturday, we drove to Stockton and met my Aunt & her boyfriend for dinner.
On our way home, we stopped at three different Targets looking for the $88 Nikon Camera for my Aunt! She was wanting it for a Christmas Gift so we went on the hunt. We finally found one at the Lodi store. They had 136 on hand!!! Ha! All those people who stood in line for the "door buster" of a deal would probably be mad if they knew that they had hundreds of them on hand!!!!
Ohhhh. I also bought my very own copy of Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred. Yep, I'm going to start shredding again! In fact, today is day one for me! I'm not letting up this time either!!
I am going to be faithful & diciplined in Shredding on a daily basis! I need to lose not just some lbs. here, but the pooch!!!
So, without further adieu, I will sign off for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!