Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, December 11, 2009

Yummy Cupcakes & Awesome Christmas Gift

Have to share a picture of my Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes! They were so much fun to make!! I love Bailey's Irish Creme to begin with, so naturally I knew I'd enjoy them!!


These cupcakes are made from scratch and have Guiness Stout beer in them! The filling is a Chocolate Ganache that has a hint of Bailey's Irish Creme in it. Mmm... and finally, it's topped with an amazing Bailey's flavored Buttercream! It's amazingly good!!!

I don't eat too many sweets and/or cakes, but since my downfall is Bailey's Irish Creme, I HAD to taste test these personally. Let me tell you, these were to die for!! For a chocolate cake that is made from scracth, they were very moist on the inside!

Also, I participated in several ornament / gift exchanges this year.... the majority of them were with people whom I've never met in real life! I've "met" some amazing group of ladies from The Knot, who are getting married soon, or who have recently gotten married. In one of these groups, our exchange had to be something that was 'home made'. Nothing store bought and/or manufactured per say. We did our opening as a group this evening and look at what I got!!

Isn't it awesome?!?! I absolutely love it!!! I know I will definitely use it in the future ~ say maybe April or so! :)

For those of you who are interested in this as a gift at any point in time, here is the link to the Etsy Seller who sells these!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilafrances

She does awesome stuff!!! Of course, she's not able to take any orders for Christmas as it's too close already!!! But hey, Valentines day is coming up!!!

Here's to hoping everyone had an amazing Friday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!