Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Ornament

I'm participating in several Ornament Exchanges with gals I've met who are getting married either in April 2010, or who are having a Destination Wedding! I'm also participating in a gift exchange with a group of gals whom I met on-line in a "secret" forum. :) I received an ornament in the mail today, but don't know who it's from!!! I absolutely love it and if it's you that sent it to me, please let me know so I can thank you PERSONALLY! :)


I also received another ornament from an April 2010 bride to be and I love it too! I don't have a picture of it right now, but once I get it, I'll definitely post it here on this blog! :) It's an Angel and it says "Michele ~ a Knottie Angel" I love it!!!

The next three pictures of a little girl who celebrated her 2nd birthday this past weekend! I made her cake again this year ~ and I enjoy doing it!!! Her parents are great friends of Brian and I and we get together at least once a month at either our place or theirs. Elise is a very cute little girl!

Here she is blowing out her candles! Too Cute!!

In this photo, I was just trying to get her to smile at me so I can take one picture!!!!

This last photo, below, is sooo adorable!! I love this picture of her. Her face is soooo innocent looking as she is amazed by the candles!!
It was a pretty busy weekend and I'm glad it's over!! I now will be indulging in trying to get birthday presents/cards bought, along with Christmas gifts bought and sent off as well.
This year, Brian and I decided we would not buy for each other. With the wedding coming up this next year, we are going to concentrate on the kids and grandchildren instead of each other. I guess maybe we'll just concentrate on Stocking Stuffers for ourselves this year.
Hey.....good things come in small packages huh?!?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!