Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, December 21, 2009

** Just a Reminder **

Hi there! Just a reminder to all of you who are following me here on Blogger ~ you can visit my WordPress Blog at http://shellilynn.wordpress.com to view my some great stuff like my Receipe of the Week, Verse of the Day, Photo of the Week, and of course my great GiveAways!

Also, for the time being, I am posting all my daily blogs here as well as on WP, but in the near future, I will be transitioning my entire blog over to WP, so if you aren't a subscribed follower on my WP Blog, please head on over there and subscribe!

Thanks and hope you all have a great start to this week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!