Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Football Sunday!!

Yes, it's Football Sunday for all of you football fans!! Although my STEELER'S lost this past Thursday night, I'm so excited to watch the games today! Of course, the Minnesota game is our top priority for the day!! (I have to be devoted to Brian's team!!)

We meet with a group of football buddies every Sunday and I provide the baked goodies! This morning I made homemade Cinnamon Rolls! Yummy ~ I used an Almond Extract in the glaze and it was TASTY!! I'll post pictures probably tomorrow so you all can see!!

Last night we went to some very good friends of ours for a "ThankMas" dinner. We had Turkey with all the fixings and boy was it goooood!!! After dinner, we did a little craft with the kiddo's ~ Gum Drop Christmas Trees. Here's a picture of the one I did:


Ha! I used hot glue, while the little ones used toothpicks! :) I had fun doing this and it reminded me of when I was younger and we used to do all sorts of crafty things during the Christmas Holidays!!

Hope everyone had an awesome Sunday!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!