Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today I am thankful for all of my family and friends ~ and even those who have touched my life in any way, shape or form. My life wouldn't be what it is today without any of you in my life! So, thank you! :)

On a Wedding related note ~ can I just say that I'm on a roll with this Michael's 40% off coupon!! I've purchased another two Apothecary Jars which brings my collection up to a total of 4. Yes, I am ahead of schedule, but I had the coupons, and how can you pass up 40% off of one jar?!?

Our local Michaels is out of the HUGE ginormous Apothecary jar that I am wanting (the one that ended up breaking ~ see prior post) so I think I'm going to check out another Michaels tomorrow on Black Friday! Maybe even later this evening since Michaels is open from 5 to 9 tonight AND I have a couple of special coupons I do believe. :)

After this Holiday weekend, I am determined to get more wedding related tasks done on a daily basis. It was crazy just with Thanksgiving thrown in there, and with Christmas and the New Year approaching, it's going to get even worse!! So...time to get serious and really get things done!!

In between my cake orders, coordinating of a couple of Spring/Summer weddings, not to mention our wedding and TWO AHR's, I have my plate full!!! But....I know that I can handle it all ~ no sweat. I'm not saying that I won't get stressed out at times however I know that I can do it!!!

Have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!