Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

23 Wednesdays from today......

I will be on Catalina Island marrying my best friend. I am so excited and can't even begin to describe it. I wish I could say I am totally ready for this day to come, but in reality, I'm really not. I'm not prepared at all in the planning aspect. I'm not prepare at all in the mental aspect. I'm not prepared in the emotional aspect. I'm just not prepared period!

I've spent a couple of weekends over the last month with family who live about an hour and a half away, but we never seem to get together except when my Grandmother flies in from Hawaii once a year. How sad is that?!? These are my Aunts and my Uncles. My dad's sisters and brothers. Granted, when my parents divorced, I was very young. I didn't get to grow up with this side of the family, but nevertheless we've kept in touch throughout the years. Who would have thought that we'd all live this close together in CALIFORNIA of all places; after having grown apart and all going our seperate ways through the years. Kinda ironic.

I love having family this close. I'm going to make it a priority to see them more often. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!