Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, November 20, 2009

Arch Decorations


So... I found a display of a decorated Arch that I really liked. I had to take Brian back with me to the store just so I can take a picture of it.... As you can see from the photos, I have a really funny man in my life!

You can't really see too much detail of the way that the Arch is decorated, but I love it. I'm not going to use the Black and White Tulle of course ~ I'm going to use Caribbean Blue and Fushia. Very light though. Not too dark beacuse I think it'll be too bold. We shall see. AND, I don't want the Butterflies...or too much of the Sparkly look either.

Here are a couple more views that show a tad bit more of the detail.



I'm not too sure if I'm going to use the Caribbean Blue where the White is and accent it with the Fushia where the Black is or visa versa. I'm going to play around and see what looks good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!