Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Mermaid!!




I spent my morning making a Little Mermaid themed cake! :) It was so much fun to make. Alot easier than I expected!! I find it so much easier to work with Whipped Topping rather than Buttercream in some instances. However, Whipped Topping makes things "fatter" or "fluffier" if you will. AND, Whipped Topping requires refrigeration!!! Ha!


In between baking and decorating, we actually bought our Wedding Arch yesterday. Utilizing a 50% off coupon from Michaels, we only paid $16 for it!! Yippee!! I went to a huge Floral / Wedding Supply place in Modesto on Friday and saw a decorated Arch they had displayed and I absolutely LOVE it. I am going to try and replicate it ~ using our colors ~ because it was so simple!! And, that is what we're looking for since we'll have to bring the Arch and it's decorations on board the cruise ship with us!!! I'll have to go back to that store and take a picture of it so I can post it here!!!


I also got the remaining 30 MIB's labeled; got the shredded paper in the mailing boxes, put them all together, and labeled the boxes!!! ALL DONE. All we need to do now is hand them out to all of our California guests. Woot woot!

As of today, we're 157 days out until the actual wedding day. Not many days left huh?!? Yikes. That means we have 21 weeks before we leave for the cruise. TWENTY ONE. That is not many weeks at all. Double Yikes!
This means I have to get my pretty little behind in gear. I am officially in the "freak out" stage of this entire process. **** I need a stiff drink ****

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!