Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordy Wednesday! :)


So, what do you guys think of these Chair Sashes? Pretty simple, yet it dresses up the chairs a tad don't you think? I am fairly confident these are not the type of chairs we'll be having for the ceremony on the beach, but at least it'll give whatever chairs we have a little kick.



This is a still photo of a Web Cam shot of the beach where we'll be having our ceremony at. You can actually view the Live Web Cam by clicking -----> Here.


I realize there are much more secluded beach areas where we could have our ceremony, however, we've chosen this location for sevearl reasons. Most imporatant one being we have several elderly guests who are cruising with us and this beach location is literally right off of the pier in which we're tendered to from the cruise ship. :)


I am finally getting the motivation I need to make sure all of my DIY projects get done in time. Today, I actually worked on the Cruise Cabin Door Hangers.



The one on the left, in blue, is the final one. The one on the right was just a "mock-up" one I did. All I have left to do is have the ones on the right (the good ones) laminated, then I'll hole punch the door knob hole in them. I was debating whether or not I should actually do the hole punch thingee or do some sort of ribbon or string. Kinda like this one:



Any thoughts? Suggestions?


My next hunt will be for a "Bride to Be" hoodie! I've browsed several sites, but haven't found the "right" one just yet! I've thought about making my own, but I think I'll do a little more searching first. Something along the lines like this:



So, if you know of any good sites where I can find these, please pass it on to me! :) I would greatly appreciate it!


Hope you had a Wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!