Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blowing it...Big Time!

So, it's only what..... 5 days into the New Year?!?  Oh, what was it that many people, not just myself have resolved to do in the year 2010?  Cook healthier?!?  Eat healthier?!?  Save some $$ by not going out so much?!? Something along those lines correct?  Well, let me tell ya, it didn't take me very long to blow it!  Guess what I had for dinner tonight?!?


Yes, the infamous In & Out Burger! I know, I know....the worse of the worse.  But I figured if I'm gonna jump, I'd better jump high! 



On a better note ~ I finished my first book for 2010!  1 down, 99 to go.  The book I finished is called 'Summer at Willow Lake', by Susan Wiggs.  Apparently there are 3 books in this series, and unfortunately, I picked up the third book by mistake.  I figured what the heck...I can read it then go back and read the 2nd book.  :)



  



I really enjoy reading, so I don't think it will be a problem for me to reach my goal of 100 for the year.  However, we do have a boat load of events coming up ~ especially with our Destination Wedding, and two (yes, two) Receptions....one of them being out of State.  I will always be able to find down time to read though so I'm confident I'll reach my goal for sure!


I also completed a Wedding Related task today! Woo Hoo! I actually called and made two appointments with local bakeries for next week to do some cake tasting! And I can't wait! I'm on the opposite side of the counter people! Yipee! :)

Tomorrow we're taking a quick road-trip to L.A. ~ Making a pitt stop in Pismo Beach and stay the night with one of my cousins. Another one of my goals for 2010. Spending time with family! :) I'll be sure to take lots of pictures so I can share them with you!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!