Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, January 18, 2010

TWELVE...NINETY ONE...NINETY THREE...


*TWELVE*


Twelve Mondays remaining





*NINETY ONE*


Ninety One days from today we will be sailing on our wonderful Wedding Cruise with close to 40 of our close family members and friends.





*NINETY THREE*


Ninety Three days from today

"Side by side we'll be partners in life, On Catalina Island, we'll become Husband & Wife"




Clearly these numbers will be going down as each day passes. What will be going up as each day passes will be my stress level along with my panic attacks! YIKES!!

This photo below isn't me, but it's what I will be looking like in the next couple of months!



Source of Photo

Also, let's not forget why today is a Holiday! It's Martin Luther King Junior Day.



I hope you all have a wonderful day today! For those of you who have the opportunity to have the day off of work, I hope you spend it safe and warm! Those of you who aren't privileged enough to stay home today, be safe out there! The weather is really bad across the country!

Have a great Monday!!



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh it's getting closer! A wedding cruise sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!