Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Horry for Booked Cabins!!!

Catalina Island Baby!!!


I get an email from Carnival Cruise today with ANOTHER guest booking confirmation! Yipee!


We now have a total of 16 cabins booked into our group and one booked outside of our group!
Total of 34 guests cruising with us! Woo Hoo!!


The sad part is that although our friends that booked today IN our group, they're not guaranteed to be dining with us because the early dining option is completely filled up at this time. So, although they're on a waiting list, chances are that they may not get to dine with us!! Boo. An option I have, or so I was told, is that I can speak to the MaĆ®·tre d' upon arrival and let them know the circumstances to see if they can accomodate us. I suppose we can always try.


Other than that, I'm completely excited that we have that many people sailing with us. I know that there is a possiblity that some may have to cancel at the last minute, but I'm fairly confident that at the most, there will be only one couple that has to bow out at the last minute. And of course, that's for health reasons, so I'm totally okay with it.


Did I share with you all my great TARGET find yesterday?!?
You all know I absolutely ♥ shopping at Target right?!? Anyway, I was going to buy the Crystal Light Juice Packets for my Welcome Bags for my guests cruising with us. (Actually, they're Target's Market Pantry Brand ~ they're the exact same thing, but tastier and cheaper!!!)


Well, normally they come in a box of 10 packets for around $2.49 or so. So I figured I'd have to purchase three boxes ~ roughly $7.50 and each Welcome Bag would get one juice packet in their travel mug.


What do I find in an end cap?!?



A Plastic Travel Container with 5 Juice Packets inside for $ .99!!!! Yes!!! NINETY-NINE CENTS!!


So little 'ole me purchased an entire case of 24. Now, each Welcome Bag will have a nice travel container with 5 juice packets instead of having just one! :)


Did I mention that I ♥ Target?!?




100 Books Goal


Here we are....19 days into the New Year and I have read a total of 6 books to date! Yipee! Here at the books I've read:

  1. Summer at Willow Lake - Susan Wiggs' Lakeside Chronicles series

  2. The Winter Lodge - Susan Wiggs' Lakeside Chronicles series

  3. Forgot the title to this one, but I'll come back to it soon! :)

  4. Dockside - Susan Wiggs' Lakeside Chronicles series

  5. Snowfall at Willow Lake - Susan Wiggs' Lakeside Chronicle series

  6. Just Breathe - Susan Wiggs


I'm currently into my 7th book ~ and it's a Harlequin SuperRomance! :) So it'll be a quick read. I figured I should get all my reading I can in since the next 6 months are totally fun filled!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!