Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Date Day Thursday! Among other things....

I know, I know....it's not Thursday! But you see, Brian has an important visit coming in the store on Thursday, so he switched his day off for the week. (Important "visit" = head honcho's from Corporate). So, we had our Date Day Thursday today!


We started out at Panera for breakfast as usual! It was a very enjoyable time ~ we sat at a table right in front of the fireplace so it was very nice! We actually got some wedding related issues solved! Can you believe it?!? Brian actually initiated the conversations! Usually I'm the one who brings up any wedding related topics, but not today! I think he's starting to feel the pressure now as well. And he most certainly should! We're down to what..... 84 days until the big day. Wow.


We actually got a lot of 'discussions' done. But in the same token, said discussions had generated more questions which requires more phone calls and research to get answers to. But that's okay.... it's better to be safe than sorry right?!?


After a lengthy but very accomplished outing at Panera, we went home to hang out for awhile. We had to meet a friend of ours for a late lunch so we decided to start the above referrenced research. Again, we got a lot of stuff done! Woot woot!!!



We then had a wonderful and very filling lunch at BJ's Brewhouse. We actually met our friend Renae (who is also going to be our officiant for our wedding) and her 3 year old daughter there and again, had a great time socializing! Let me tell you, despite the fact that I ordered a mini one topping pizza, I couldn't finish it yet I was stuffed!!!


After BJ's, we made a quick walk thru the mall. I had to walk off the meal I just ate, and also, I wanted to hit the Coach Store! Brian is NOT A FAN of Coach at all ~ he thinks it's so overrated! I agree with it being overrated, however I just wanted to see what they had that was new! :) Just browse ~ that's all. Lucky thing for him, I didn't see anything worth spending hundreds of dollars on.


On to wedding related topics ~ look at what I picked up at Michael's awhile back.....




My intentions are to find cute little T-Shirts and use the above sequin iron on's to create shirts for some of the gals going to the Bachelorette Party on board the ship Monday night of the cruise! I know we'll have more than 8 gals, but that's all that was left of those!!


I have 4 gals in my bridal party ~ (we didn't designate a Maid of Honor or Best Man) so I thought it would be cute to do shirts for the girls with the "Brides Maid" Sequins! :) What do you think?!?


I also FINALLY ordered my bridal party flowers and boutonnieres thru an Etsy Seller! I'm very excited to see the final product! Here's the inspirational photo of what my bouquet will look like with the exception of the Plumerias..... I went with Gerbera Daisies and Orchids instead of Plumerias and Orchids.



I know that it's a HUGE difference between Plumerias and Gerbera Daisies, but I liked the look of the Gerbera Daisies for the Bridal Party bouquets so I wanted to tie them together someway. The Bridal Party bouquets will look like the bouquets in the picture below (the Blue Gerbera's) however, they will be the HotPink/Fushia colored Gerberas. :)



And last, but not least, the guys will be sporting the following boutonnieres, however the Orchids will be the Deep Purple/Hot Pink Orchids as pictured above in my bouquet!



I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the final product will be as amazing as I'm imagining they will. The Etsy seller says it will take about 3 to 4 weeks for me to receive my order so we shall see! I will definitely post pictures once I get them!!


Hope your Tuesday was as enjoyable as mine was!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!