Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are you ready for some Football?!?!?!?!



GO VIKINGS!!!


If the Vikings pull off a win against the New Orleans Saints tomorrow I will be estatic! So will Brian!!


We're talking



SUPERBOWL BOUND


But, they have to get past this one game before that can happen. So, I wish them lots of luck!!


I will be making some cookies and Eclairs for our football group.



Today was a very nice and relaxing day for Brian and I. I woke up early in the morning, got a lot of computer wedding related tasks done. I even printed all of our Cruise Cabin Door Hangers that I had saved as a Word Document. I'll cut them to size, mount them onto Card Stock, have them laminated then hole punch the door knob hole. I'll be sure to post a photo when it's done!!


Happy Saturday Night!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!