Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Catching up on Blog Awards ~ Part Two



I recently received the "Cherry On Top" Blog Award from a wonderful friend and fellow recent Destination Wedding Bride, Abri from Absolutely Ridiculous.

Thanks "Abri" for such a great award!! Upon receiving the award, I'm supposed to answer one question,

"If you could go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be?"

And then pass this Award on to 6 other bloggers.

Here's my answer to the question:

I have no regrets whatsoever with any of my choices I've made in my life to date. If you read my "Day 1" of my "30 Day Blog Journal", I touch on the fact that we all take certain paths in our lives, which take us to where we are today.

The decisions I've made in my past, whether they were right, wrong or indifferent, has ultimately brought me to where I am today, which is SO VERY STINKIN' HAPPY and I can honestly say that I wouldn't change ONE thing. Granted, there are some things I could have done differently or choices I should have made differently, but had I did that, then I know for a fact, I wouldn't be where I am today.

So on that note, the answer to the question asked is this: NO, I wouldn't go back and change one thing in my life if I had the chance to.

Now, to pass this Award on to 6 other bloggers. Well, I'm going to bend the rules here a bit and pass this Award on to ALL OF MY READERS because you all deserve this "Cherry On Top" Award.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!