Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas is around the corner!!



Three months and three days until Christmas!!! I'm so excited!!

I love Christmastime! It's my favorite Holiday of the year. Granted, I love all Holidays, but Christmas is the best!!

Here's some questions for you.....

When do you set up your Christmas tree and decorations?
Do you buy for everyone in your family or do you all pick names?
Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Do you go shopping on Black Friday?
How long do you leave your Christmas tree and decorations up?


This year we're going to host a Holiday Party. Not necessarily a "Christmas" Party per se, but since the date we're looking at is three weeks before Christmas, we're calling it a "Holiday" party.

We're going to do a White Elephant Gift Excahnge so it'll be fun! Tons of hors d'oeuvres, wine, finger foods, more wine, Holiday music, desserts, friends, fun!! Love it and can't wait!!!

You should see the cute little invites we're going to use. Here's a scanned image of it!


I had a wonderful friend who lives in Chicago do these for me! She's awesome!!
If any of you have suggestions for DIY Holiday themed decorations, be sure to pass them along! I've got to get started on things, especially if I'm going to DIY them!!

I'll be sure to share photos along the way. :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! What a cute party invitation! I LOOOOVE Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!