Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 9 ~ A Photo I Took



A Photo I took

Well, I'm not a photographer, not even as a hobby, but I LOVE taking photos! I take the most random photos ever! I love my phone on my camera, it comes in handy and I love our digital camera. Nothing fancy at all, but just a nice little Kodak Easy Share!

My husband will be the first to tell you all (well, actually, I was the first..) but I take photos that are totally random! Sometimes he thinks I'm weird, but hey...you've got to capture the moment when you can... ANY MOMENT!

So, let me share with you some RANDOMNESS!!

Duke and our Target Dog, "Harley"



Mmmm..White Chocolate with Strawberry, Peanut Butter M&M's

Strawberry Cupcake Kabobs

Brian frying the bacon when we went camping


Evidence that we DID have visitors in the middle of the night!!

Brian and my bag of sand I needed for our Message in the Bottle Wedding Invitations!


My Margartia...Mmmmmm


Random dinner photo ~ A concoction with Fresh Green Beans

Brian Hula Hooping in the aisles at Target

Janette getting some beer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!