Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, September 24, 2010

Potpourri of Thoughts!!


That is me...this evening...after two Washington Apples, a portion of a Strawberry Daiquiri and a Red Headed Slut....well actually, the Red Headed Slut was the drink in my hand.

Nothing like having a drink at the Coolest Joint in Town (Cool Hand Lukes). And yes, for those of you who don't know me, I don't normally drink more than one drink....EVER. But today was a special occasion. I had a lousy day, people irritated me, and sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Anyway... on Wednesday I decided to try a Martha Stewart Cupcake Recipe. The recipe I tried is her Hi-Hat Cupcakes. (Meg, I know you'll appreciate these!!)

These are the cupcakes with the Vanilla Meringue Frosting. Don't they look delish?!?


And here they are after I dipped them in the Chocolate.


Not quite as appealing as Martha's but oh well! I tried! I'm actually fine with it as it was only my first attempt at this recipe.


On Thursday Brian and I stopped at our local Hallmark Store and guess what I found?!? You know Christmas is coming soon right?!? (Three months from today!!) Anywho...... lookie lookie!!!

A Troy Polamalu Christmas Ornament!! How awesome is that?!?


And for you Twilight fans....here's one for you..... Edward and Bella



Here's a few more photos of more cupcakes. These are Margarita Cupcakes. They have Tequilla in the Lime Green Frosting. And though I normally don't eat any sweets, I just had to taste these babies and let me tell you....they were soooo good. The cupcake itself had a lime taste to it ~ subtle there; and the frosting....mmmmm. Yummy!!!

(Meg, you're going to love these too!!)




And how about these?!? Chocolate Covered Pretzels. These particular ones are dipped in Milk Chocolate sprinkled with nonpareils.



Yep.. I can tell Christmas is around the corner! I've had several orders on my Etsy site and more people emailing me requesting goodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!