Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 7 ~ A Photo That Makes Me Happy


A Photo that Makes me Happy


There are many photos that make me happy, but today, as I write this post, there's one particular photo that makes me happy every.single.day continues to do so everytime I see it or think of it!

Right before being transfered from Minnesota out to California with Target, (we're talking about a month or so) Brian was re-united with his daughter whom he hadn't seen in about 20 years. Since their reunion, they have been close despite the fact that he moved 2,000 miles away so soon after.

I can't begin to tell you how much having her in his live has made him such a happier person, and we were estatic over the fact that she was able to be apart of our wedding!

This photo was taken on our Wedding Cruise of Brian and his daughter and I think it's the most beautiful photo ever!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!