Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 12 ~ Something You're OCD About



First of all, let me apologize for the lack of photos that will appear in this post (and perhaps a few more in the near future) as I am without internet at home due to the technical difficulties AT&T seem to be experiencing which has resulted in them not being able to resolve the issue without having to send a technician out to take care of said technical difficulties. Oh, did I happen to mention that the first available appointment they gave available is NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY???

Back to the topic at hand.

Something You're OCD About


Although I have many "pet peeves" that bare boderline OCD characteristics, I have to say there are two things that I possess OCD traits with. The first one is basically a 'glorified' pet peeve ~ and that's......drum roll..... the ever controversial UNDER or OVER way to correctly place the toilet paper roll!! Yeah, I'm just gonna say in my opinion ~ which by the way is the CORRECT way, is OVER!!!!

Now, for my real, true to life OCD problem. I seriously have a problem with WASHING MY HANDS. Yes....a problem alright. As in washing them at least 50 times a day. No joke. And that is a minimum. MINIMUM. There are days where I'm sure I wash them way more times than 50.

I don't know what it is it why, but I seriously have an OCD when it comes to washing my hands!!

There you have it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!