Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 14 ~ A Non Fiction Book


A Non Fiction Book


I liked "The Blind Side".

image

  Those who know me know I'm all about sports. Football in general.  And "The Blind Side" was a wonderful true story about football!!


I learned a lot from reading that book.  A ton of football statistics I wasn't aware of, and a few that I already knew.


I learned a lot about inner city youths who are very athletic, yet growing up in poverty, trying to make something of themselves.


The one main story in this book opened my eyes to multiple stories and predicaments that goes on in the world we live in EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.


I've seen the movie as well, however, as I mentioned in a past post, I love the books more than the movies.


If you haven't read the book, you should most definitely do so!! It's soooo good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!