Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Look: It's the "Elation"




Brian went out of town for a business trip last week. He got to the San Diego airport rather earlier than expected for his flight home. He thought to himself.... "hmmmmm, today is Friday, 10 a.m., and when we come into port from our wedding cruise, it'll be Friday... about 8 a.m. or so...." He proceeds to go to the Port of San Diego, and what does he see?!?! Carnival's Funship the "Elation". Yipee. He knew I'd be so excited to have been able to see this myself, so he snapped several pictures!!! I love it!

On another subject, can I just say that I'm excited about the people who have all booked their cabins?!?! I can honestly say that there are a couple of couples that booked who we really didn't expect them to. Don't get me wrong, we totally wanted them to be a part of our special day, but we didn't "expect" them to come. It is so special now that we know that they're going to be joining us! You know, they always say, "the people you least expect to come will come". And that is so very true as I am learning.

Regarding my self proclaimed "Bridal Boot Camp" I was supposed to start last Sunday.... well..... I didn't do a darn thing. BUT, here's the catch. Today is Sunday, August 1st, and I am RARING to go! I am starting today and will continue to be one BBC attacking fool! I am going to keep a log of my weight when I wake up in the morning, do my workouts, and monitor what foods I eat! Woo Hoo... go me! (Let's see how long I keep this up for)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!