Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, August 24, 2009

Another day!!!

I am so glad that last week is done and over with. I haven't had much time to do anything wedding related to OUR wedding, but here on out I am going to focus on accomplishing one thing a day! Whether it be just coming to a decision or actually physically creating something that will be used in the wedding at some point!

We went to a wedding this weekend, (a wedding that I coordinated). There is so much that the bride did that I would do different, and on the other side of the spectrum, I think I came away with a couple of different ideas that I will keep in the back of my mind for our wedding.

I am just under the 8 month mark, so I need to get the bigger and important things completed. Or things that will take a while to complete. I am in the process on working on my vows. Brian decided a while back that he'd like for us to write our own vows.

I have finally completed our ceremony wording and I'm pleased. I have to email it to our officiant and see what she thinks. She happens to be a friend of ours and a co-worker of Brian's so she'll definitely tell me if it's too corny! :)

Since our AHR in Minnesota will also be a celebration of Brian's 50th birthday, I want to make sure I include something special in the theme. He doesn't want to focus on the fact that it's his birthday, but he does want to celebrate it as well.

Any suggestions would be wonderful!!

Also, since I was a bad girl last month and slacked off with my work outs, I am going to be disiplined to start in September! That's right. No slacking off and I'm going to be serious about it! *keeping fingers crossed*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!