Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DW Fitness Challenge!!

Kinda wedding related ~ So the ladies on the DW Board have come up with a DW Fitness Challenge. We will be doing weekly challenges and have created a little Icon that the winner will be allowed to post in her Siggy on the DW Board. Here's a sneak peek:

We will be focusing on accountability and motivating more than anything! We will be tracking weight loss along with inches lost. Yay!

I can't wait for this! This is exactly what I need to get my butt in shape and to make sure I still fit into my dress!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!