Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holy Moly!!!

We are truly blessed with so many friends and family that support our relationship! I continued to be blown away every day by the amount of people who are booking their cabins to join us on our wedding cruise!!! Wow!!! We now have over 30 people attending (as of right now) which is way more than we even thought. We have maybe 10 more who assure us that they will be there as well, so all I can say is WOW!!!

I haven't really been doing to much wedding related, but will definitely get back in the groove of things in the next couple of days or so. I just needed to take a little breather ~ not to mention we went on vacation last week. Had an awesome time by the way!

Here's a picture of my fabulous honey with a bag full of sand from Stinson Beach. Yes, this sand will be used in our Message in a Bottle invites! :)



He's such a good sport in all of this! I couldn't ask for a better person to be my best friend!!!

I'll be posting a list of all my "to do's" that I have left. It'll help me prioritize what I want versus what I need. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!