Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Sunday, August 30, 2009

AHR Boarding Pass Invites!!!


So, here it is.... a picture of my AHR Boarding Pass Invites... Yes, it's a little blurry.. but that's because I scanned them. I still have to cut them out and put them together. Actually, I already did one mock up complete packet. I did the ticket jacket as well. I haven't figured out what, if anything, I'm going to print on the outside of the jackets, or how to seal them shut. Not quite sure yet. :)

Anyway, once I do one completely, I'll take a picture of it all and post it here for you all to take a look at! Yay for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!