Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, August 29, 2009

T minus 235 Days

Oh yes! We're at 235 until the big day! Woot woot! I am very motivated this morning as I have joined a new on line site that will help me reach my weight loss goal! Not only does it track my weight loss, but it helps me with my nutrition ~ calorie intake, as well as fitness! I love it!

I'm going to make it a priority to work out at least 4 days a week, but my goal is 5 days. I'm taking baby steps right now, but can't wait until I break out in a full on sprint! Yay!

I purchased the additional vellum paper that I needed to print my MIB invite inserts. Once I get those all printed up, I can actually put together the actual MIB's. Brian is insisting that I have a get together with a couple of gals over here to help with it making the MIB Invites. He says it would be a fun time for us girls! I think he just wants to get out of having to do them! :)

My latest DIY project is the Photo Frame Card Box. I have the step by step instructions on how to make one, I just need to get all the material now. I went to Michaels yesterday, but didn't get any of the frames. Today I'll look at getting the hardware from Home Depot... (the L brackets, etc.)

I am really thinking about changing up on my AHR invites. At first I wanted to keep them really simple, but now I want to do something creative to keep up with the uniqueness of the MIB invites. I am leaning towards the Boarding Pass option, but not sure yet. I know they are very time consuming so am I ready for that? You would think since I'm home all day during the day I'd have time to tackle that huh? Well, we shall see!

Ohhh! Good news! Brian's niece plays the flute.. she plays it rather well. She's participated in some local orchestra's, etc. and we asked her if she'd be willing to play for our ceremony. She agreed! Wow! Now I have to find some music for her and she'll practice, practice, practice! Yay! I'm excited.

Woo hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!