Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Sunday, August 30, 2009

New AHR Invites

So, I've been debating the last couple of weeks whether or not to switch up my AHR invites. Well, today, I created my Boarding Pass Invites. Woot woot! I don't have a "picture" of them yet, but I do have them in a Word Document! So, if ya want to see them before I post the photo's here, just shoot me an email and I'll be more than happy to send them to you! :)

I'm actually pretty excited about them! I know they're just a rough draft of the actual ones, so it's kind of rough around the edges, but I like them. Not too fancy or elegant, but yet not over the top casual. Yay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!