Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Zumba Anyone?!?!?


So, a neighbor of mine and I happened to both be getting out of our vehicles at the same time earlier today. She was carrying a gym bag and looked like she just had a work out from hell. Mind you, she’s older than I am, by maybe 10 years or better, but I always see her either coming or going to the gym.


Today, I asked her if she had a great work out, and she said “Yes, I did ~ two hours of non stop Zumba”. She opened her jacket and showed me her shirt which said “ZUMBA” on it in bright colors. She then proceeded to tell me that she’s a Zumba Instructor at a local In-Shape City gym. Wow.


We got to talking for a bit, and she invited me to join them this Saturday for a “Master Class” where there will be 5 different instructors. Are you serious?!? Can I actually do this? I’m so un-coordinated, it’s pathetic!!! I’ve always wanted to try it because I’ve heard it’s a lot of fun and a great work out. But seriously, me?!? In front of others? Zumba? Do you think I can do it?


I have exactly 60 days before we leave for the wedding of my life. I need to get rid of my poochy stomach, (although, I fit in my dress perfectly as I did back when we purchased it in July). Most say I don’t have a “pooch”, but I do…I see it.


So, it’s clearly a matter of whether or not I have the ability to throw caution to the wind and just do it, or let my self-consciousness get the best of me and chicken out. Ugh!!!


So many decisions to make these days!!!


*********************


On another note.... today was the last day for all guests who are cruising with us to have their cabins paid in full. And guess what?!?


Each and every cabin is booked! Yay!! Another step closer to reality!! Yikes!!


The next 'major' thing I need to do is get the seating arrangement figured out and give it to Carnival by March 5th. Carnival will keep our group together, however they have tables for 4, 6, 8 or 10 people. I figured we'd do the tables of 8. So, in our case, we have 34 people in our group, so we'd have to do three tables of 8 and one table of 10. This seating assignment is only for Dinner, and it's for all four nights of the cruise.


At least I have several weeks to come up with a plan that everyone will be comfortable with.


Hope you all had an AMAZING Tuesday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!