Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just call me Susie Homemaker!!

So…. I got inspired by my friend / my wedding photographer / fellow blogger Jaye, author of Eco-Friendly and Frugal and owner of Eco Friendly & Frugal Shoppe on Etsy to Go-Green and as such, I purchased some unPaper Towels from her.

UnPaperTowels

I absolutely LOVE these so much that I decided hmmm…. I should try and make these myself, which I did remember?!?

My unPaperTowels

Well, remember I mentioned in my last post that I was attempting a new project?!? A Baby Blanket at that! Well, I actually finished it! Yes siree I sure did! In fact, after I blogged about it I ran to Wal-Mart (yes, it’s okay that I go to Wal-Mart for fabric as Target doesn’t have a fabric department) and purchased the material. While dinner was in the oven, I started the blanket. I think I spent maybe a total of an hour and a half at the most making it. Are you ready to see it?!?

Blanket

And here it is all nicely folded with a ribbon on it, ready to package and mail out!!

Blanket

Yes, I’m quite proud of myself! I think for my first ever “Blanket” it turned out just fine! I could even make little receiving blankets with the left over material!! How exciting!!

Now if I would only get this motivated about all of my wedding related projects I’ve got going on, I’d be good to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!