We leave in 54 days ~ Spend the entire day with all of my kiddo’s, Brian’s sister flying in from Oklahoma and her friend flying in from North Carolina, in beautiful San Diego and a wonderful night at an awesome hotel overlooking the marina. Oh, and two very good friends of ours as well!!!
We sail in 56 days ~ with close to 40 of our close friends and family members on board the Carnival Elation! Woo Hoo!!
We’ll be on the beach in 58 days ~ exchanging marriage vows!!
I can’t begin to tell you how everything is slowly but surely coming together. It’s exciting to me that Brian and I are actually sitting down and ‘talking’ about wedding related issues! We’ve checked a number of things off of our list, and lists of lists, over the past month or so, and can I just say that it feels WONDERFUL!!!
- Table seating arrangements;
- I finished hemming my dress (squee!!!)
- Got the Welcome Bag tags; (thanks to an awesome friend)
- Got my shoes for the ceremony;
- Got another cocktail dress for the cruise;
- Got Brian’s suit for the Formal Dinner on the cruise;
- Ordered the individual wedding cakes for each table;
And I know there’s a few more things as well!
This week I intend on checking off even more and will concentrate on our May Reception (which is 3 weeks after we return from the cruise). Here’s a short list of what I want to have done this week:
- Reserve/Rent the tables and chairs;
- Get quote from the lady who will be doing the Filipino food;
- Get menu selection narrowed down;
- Purchase more Apothecary Jars for the “Candy Bar”
- Finalize the food menu for my upcoming Shower with the Hostess;
- Have Brian’s Suit and both of my wedding dresses dry cleaned, steamed and pressed
- Complete Must-Take Photo list for photographer;
- Compile Play-List for DJ for reception;
And, of course, I will add more to it as the days go by! :)
I hope everyone has a Happy Monday!