Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I think I found it!!!!

mermaid


This is my arch inspirational photo that I’ve been looking for since Christmas!

I originally was going to go with a more traditional look with tulle and all however, my son gave me the more ‘beachy’ theme. During the wedding planning process, we seem to have been gravitating towards all things seashells and starfish.

This is one thing less that I have to worry about now! Yipee! I am going to order the fish netting from an Ebay Seller at a very reasonable price. All I would need then would be the larger shells and starfish, which I also have found on Ebay. :)

Any suggestions? What do you guys think?

Do you suppose it’ll be too difficult for the people who are setting up the arch?

Honest opinions please?!?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!