Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, August 9, 2010

Meandering Mondays



Yay for Meandering Mondays!

You guys are going to love me for this one!
Today's featured Blog is:


Design It Chic


I absolutely love this blog because it's here where she shares ALL KIND OF tips to help make your blog pretty!

Here's this author's "About Me" section of her Blog:

I am a twenty something years old gal married to my highschool sweetheart and
the love of my life. Since we've been married our lives turned into an exciting
new adventure and we're enjoying every single bit of it:) I love my life and I
learned how to dream big! I love everything pretty and chic and I'm as random as
anyone.. that's a fact! Welcome to my world! :)

She is an amazing individual who has an awesome Tutorial with step by step instructions how to do various things in your blog like:

  • resizing your buttons
  • uncluttering your sidebars
  • how to add a signature in your posts
  • resizing YouTube Videos

Among 40 gazillion other things! She also hosts Blog Hops and GiveAways! So, be sure to stop on by her blog and leave her a little Blog Love! Let her know you stopped by via "Meandering Mondays".

xoxoxo


1 comment:

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!