Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beautiful Bloggers




I am honored to receive this Beautiful Blogger Award once again!!

Thanks so much to Doreen at "They Say Everyone Has A Story" for so graciously awarding me with this award!


The recipients of this Award have to state 7 Beautiful things around me, and pass this Award on to 7 other blogs who inspire me!


7 Beautiful Things:

  • My three wonderful, most amazing, beautiful children because they inspire me to be the best mother ever!

  • My beautiful (okay, handsome) husband because he loves me unconditionally and accepts me for who I am. Faults and all!

  • My little beautiful new puppy, Duke because he's so freaking cute!

  • My DW friends: Knotties and Nesties alike, because without them, I wouldn't have had the most beautiful and amazing wedding I did 4 months ago!

  • My beautiful Blogesphere friends and followers because you give me motivation to blog!

  • All my beautiful friends because each and every one of you have touched my heart in a special way!

  • My beautiful God who gives me my strength and wisdom to do all that is right in my life!!


  • 7 Beautiful Bloggers:

  • Meg at O is Me

  • Maura at Maura's Malarky

  • Sheila at Running Late Again

  • Kelly at Dare to be Domestic

  • Amy at We're in for it

  • Kiera at Imperfect Daisies

  • Kim at The Perpetual Party Planner


  • Of course, there are soo many of you fellow bloggers who deserve this BEAUTIFUL Award just as much as I or anyone else does!


    I am honoring EVERY.SINGLE.ONE of you and passing on this BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD to you!!

    5 comments:

    1. I am following you from social parade! Please come by and visit my blog!

      http://star84vu.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats!! logging is so much fun!
      happy blog hop!
      Come follow me back!
      Xo
      Frenchy

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awww thank you girl - I will have to get right on this!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Congrats on your award!! I AM SO SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME FOREVER TO GET TO THIS!! I went out of town this weekend and it looked like I was blogging a lot since I scheduled posts. But I humbly humbly accept this from you and I think you are DA BOMB!!!!!! Love ya, Michele!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Congrats on the award and thank you!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!