Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Closer and closer every.single.day!!!

Happy Wednesday!!

We are definitely getting oh.so.close with respect to counting down days until THEE day!

We leave in 17 days for the glorious town of San Diego!!

We sail in 19 days aboard one of Carnival's Fun Ships!!

And in 21 days, I will be a Mrs! Woot Woot!!

It is absolutely starting to sink in that this is actually going to materialize in like three weeks! All of my hard work, planning, researshing, DIY'ing, and everything else will finally materialize! I have mixed emotions at the moment. I'm not sure if I am excited, estatic, bittersweet, scared, nervous, or anything! I'm just a huge ball of various emotions that I can't even begin to explain!

I still have a very l-o-n-g list of wedding related tasks on my to-do list, and despite the fact that I'm actually checking things off slowly but surely, I keep finding things to add to said list quicker than I can get things checked off!

I've finally decided that I will forego the Umbra Ether Frame for our Sand Ceremony as shown in the photo below. (Which by the way is a fellow DW Knottie / friend of mine who recently married earlier this month!!)


Since we will be including our kiddo's into the Ceremony, we opted for something more convenient for everyone. This is the inspirational photo for what I'm looking at

It just seems so much easier to do it this way! :) Plus, I ♥ Shells!!

I hope you all enjoy this lovely Wednesday! I'm going to Shred with Jillian Michaels and then run some much needed errands so I can cross things off of my list!

Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. I am quite certain everything will be beautiful. I remember when I started to collect inspirational photos. They're still on my computer somewhere and when I come past them they still make me smile. I'm following from MBC GFC. I have a new address that I just mentioned over there, www.creativemadnessmama.com so please follow there. Thanks! I hope to get to know you soon. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on everything! What a true blessing. I'm a follower from GFC/MBC and would appreciate the follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!