Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, March 15, 2010

Yay for new Modem...& pictures of my flowers...(ugh!)

YAY!

I can not even begin to tell you all the entire story regarding this whole fiasco with AT&T…. I will have to dedicate a whole different post just for that…so stay tuned!



I wanted to post photos of my flowers because so many of you have emailed me about them.

Can I just start by saying I’m disappointed in them very much. There was a lot of drama with the fact that I was quoted 3 – 4 weeks for my order to be completed and shipped PRIOR to me paying the deposit. To make a long story short, it took just about 7 weeks. Yes, 7 weeks.

What got me upset at first was the fact that this seller tried to turn the tables on me insinuating that it was the lack of my responses back to her which caused some of the delay. Clearly not true! I advised her to reflect back to our Convo’s thru Etsy and she would see that I replied to all of her messages within MINUTES. And then she also blamed the inclement weather the East Coast was hit with as part of the delay as well.

Well, here are my flowers.

100_2693

As you can see, it isn’t very big at all. In fact, can you even see the Gerbera Daisies? They’re in there….just smooshed in with the Orchids. AND, I can spread my fingers out and cover the entire top of the bouquet with my hand.

The next photo shows the BridesMaid Bouquets also. Now, those… those are MINIATURE! They are so small, it would be for like a flower girl. Seriously.

100_2694

mail

The photo above is a picture of the BM Bouquets in comparison to my neighbors hand. Yes, it’s smaller than the palm of her hand. No joke.

mail 2

And I know that nobody is going to see the stem of the bouquets where we’ll be holding, but on all of the bouquets, the HOT GLUE is in one big clump. I mean, don’t you generally glue the underside of the ribbon?!? Of all the bouquets I’ve seen, the ribbon is glued on the back side.

Hey….check this one out… can you see the BM Bouquet?!? It’s BEHIND the men’s boutinere. THAT’S how small it is!

100_2697

100_2698

Another photo of the BM bouquets…this time along side of the men’s Bouts.

Yes… so this is why I’m disappointed with my flowers. There isn’t anything I can really do because we leave in 33 days. It took longer than that for me to even receive my order!!!



1 comment:

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!