Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, March 26, 2010

BACK IN THE GAME!!!!

I'M BACK!!

So, after almost an entire month of having internet problems, I THINK we've finally fixed the problem completely! I don't suppose we will really know until oh...maybe tomorrow or in a couple of hours, or next week, when we lose the DSL signal again. According to AT&T, the problem wasn't anywhere in our home, it was essentialy problems with the lines OUTSIDE. Needless to say, we're up and running (for the time being) and we have....

22 days

before we leave for our cruise!!

YIKES!!!

24 days before we sail and 26 days until THEE day!!

I am so very sorry that I've not been able to keep up with everyone's blogs, and oh how I missed it! I'm going to have to go back and read all of my favorites just to keep up and see what's been going on in the last three weeks!!

As for me and where we are in our stage of WEDDING PLANNING, or lack there of, I've actually gotten a lot done, however I still have a gazillion things on my list!


  1. Get Brian's ceremony suit pants hemmed;

  2. Purchase Brian's wedding band;

  3. Get my dress steamed and pressed;

  4. Write my vows;

  5. Get Marriage License;

  6. Finalize menu choices for both the California & Minnesota receptions;

  7. GET MY FREAKING FLOWERS FIXED;

  8. Finish inserts for the Travel Mugs;

  9. Print, cut and put together AHR Boarding Pass Invites;

  10. Purchase B-Pic outfits;

And the list goes on!!!

I'm so glad that it's almost here. I'm so ready for a vacation. So much has gone on in the last month it's pathetic! If it isn't one thing, it's another!!

But I'M BACK!! I'm connected to cyber space and I have a ton of catching up to do, which quite frankly, I won't be able to do 100% with everything on my plate at this moment, but WOO HOO for having internet at home again!!

Have a WONDERFUL Friday!!!

THANK YOU

Also for all of the warm comments / emails, your thoughts and care really mean a great deal to me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!