Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, March 19, 2010

Thankful Fridays!!



I’m thankful for many things in my life!! Let me just share with you a few of these things:



* My three kiddos! Without them, my life would be so empty! Although they’re older now and we don’t do too much together as a family, they are still a huge part of my life.

* My best friend, Brian! I’m so happy that after going through all these years of my life, good times and bad, I’ve found someone who loves me for being me, unconditionally! He is my pillar of strength!

* My DW Knotties! These women are amazing! I’ve ‘met’ many of these lovely brides to be in a community on theKnot and have formed numerous close friendships over the last year! Without these ladies, I’d have gone bridezilla months ago!!

* My health! I’ve beat the big “C” once, and it was during a time where my kids were younger and my marriage was failing and it was so very difficult to endure but because of my kiddos, I fought long and hard! It resurfaced but yet again, I survived and am going strong now!

* My new bloggy friends! I’ve gained so much inspiration from reading some of my fellow blogosphere friends’ blogs! There is a variety of blogs that I read/follow…some are just personal blogs journaling their personal lives, some are funny blogs, some focus on product reviews and giveaways, but the ones that impact me the most are the more personal ones.

* I’m thankful for the fact that I have the opportunity to stay at home and work. With the economy as bad as it is, I have the rare opportunity to not have to have a 9 to 5, Monday thru Friday job to help us to survive. Granted, doing so would be an added bonus to our income, but doing what I do contributes both $$ and time!!

*I’m thankful that we will be leaving in 29 days because I’m desperate for a freaking vacation!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!