Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Super Duper Savings & Date Day Thursday!!

I saved $242.88

What?  How?  Huh?

Well, what's my most FAVORITE store in the world?  Target!  And I've been stalking their Seasonal items since the day after Christmas.  Yes, they went 30% off, then 50%, and then 75%  And I bought Christmas stuff every.single.time I went!

I bought Christmas Wrapping paper, Gift Bags, Christmas Cards, and all kinds of stuff!!

THEN..... I get a phone call from the dear Hubs while he's on his morning break.  Guess what?  At HIS store, (not his his, but his) their Seasonal went 90% off!  Say what?  Ohhhhh Yeeeahhhh.

I say:  "Hey hon, how 'bout I come and have lunch with you?"  :) 
My way to go check out what they have left in their store for 90% off.  Hehehe. 
Oh, yeah, and to have lunch with him too, of course.

Check this out!!



Did you see that??

$242.88

I saved $242.88  Yes I did.  And if you look carefully, I only spent $40.66.

I'll take pictures and show you all what I bought and for how much!!  :) 
You're going to be extremely amazed!! 
So stay tuned for that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date Day Thursday

Ever since Brian & I started dating several years ago, we've spent Thursdays as our "Date Day".

Every.Single.Thursday we used to go to Panera Bread for a late breakfast, early lunch.  Brunch.  Brian would get Breakfast, I would get Lunch.  :)


Here's my favorite ~ Asian Chicken Salad and a half Asiago & Roast Beef Sandwich.


Since our big Wedding Cruise, we've been going to:


We now go at 7:45 am for their "Gator Special"

$1.99 for 2 eggs, hashbrowns, and choice of toast, biscuits & gravy or pancakes.
Not bad eh???

Our Date Day today, will also consist of shopping!  I have two cake orders for this weekend and two for next weekend, so a shopping expedition to the Cake & Candy Supply store is definitely in order.

Gotta love going shopping on Date Day Thursdays!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookies

My niece asked if I'd make 100 flower cookies for her daughter's 2nd birthday.
Said birthday party is in Guam.
So, I had to get crackn'!

I took pictures. 

Here they are baked, cooled, and outlined with Royal Icing:


Here they are filled in with thinned out Royal Icing:


And here they are completely decorated:

NOT

Why?  Because I was in such a rush to get these babies packaged and shipped!  HOWEVER, I'm sure my lovely niece will take tons of photos and I'll be sure to share them with you!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you have a great day today! 

I'll be thinking of you all as I enjoy my Date Day with my love!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE target!! And I love saving even more!
    I love having one day dedicated to going out with your SO. Ours is Saturday!
    And I love, love, love the Asian chicken salad at Panera!

    And those cookies are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!