Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Parties Galore!!

We have SO MUCH going on in the next few months, it's extremely mind boggling!  With that being said, let me share a couple of the invites for our upcoming parties / events we're hosting!!

Coming up the first weekend in February is our SUPERBOWL party! 

I'm hoping that my STEELERS will make it thru the playoffs next weekend, so they'll be one step closer to the big game, however, if they don't, we're still celebrating!!

Here are our invites:
Photobucket

What do you think?  They're pretty cute if I may say so myself.

I bought the PDF file from an Etsy Store and am very happy with the final product.

(I'll be doing a COMPLETE review of Etsy Stores in a very near future post, so you'll get the info on where to purchase invites)

Two weeks after the Super Bowl, I'll be hosting a very special Baby Shower!  I'm so excited because not only are the parents very good friends of ours, but Brian and I were asked and are honored to be Baby Jason's God Parents!!  :)

Here are the invites for the shower:

Photobucket

Aren't they just simply adorable?  I found this invitation on Etsy as well, however I had a very good friend of mine (who does anything party related with regard to invites, favor tags, Hershey Kiss labels, Candy Bar wrap around labels, and much, much more) see if she could replicate it, and she did!!

I'll be doing an enclosure card which will contain their registry info.

I also found these cute Umbrella & Tear Drop confetti on Etsy to sprinkle on the cake and food tables!!


Super Cute huh??

I'll definitely be updating my blog as the party planning gets into full swing!

Happy Saturday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!