Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, October 5, 2009

T minus 198


Yes, my son likes to throw in a cheezy grin every now and then! :) I am blessed to have these two older ones as my kiddo's. My youngest one, who is not pictured here, will be 13 in a couple of weeks, and let me tell you, she's taller than me also. What is wrong with this ~ as your children get older, they surpass you in growth? Hmmmm
Well, today marks the 198 days left mark. I'm so excited, however I am slowyly but surely getting to feel stressed out too. I have a list of "little" things that need to get done, but since they're "little" I tell myself I can do it later... Ha! I suppose it's those 'little' things that will haunt me in the end, so I better get my butt in gear and do what I need to do!! At this point, I think the most important thing for me to do is to find the ceremony song(s) and get that list to Brian's niece who is going to be playing her flute for the ceremony!!! She needs time to practice, so you would think it'd be so easy to pick a song or two and viola ~ done ~ but it simply doesn't work that way! Geeze!!!
So, I'm going to let my fingers do the walking on this information superhighway that we call the Internet, and I'm going to find a couple of songs that I like.
Happy Monday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!