Thanks to a fellow Destination Wedding Knottie, she has gotten me on this Counting Monday's kick. So, officially, as of today, I have 24 more Monday's before we leave on our Cruise. In fact, exactly 25 Mondays from today, we will be on the Carnival Elation setting sail for our 5 day, 4 night cruise! :) So, it also means 24 more Wednesdays before we get married! Woo Hoo!
My goal for this week is to get the following done:
* Bouquets selected for bridal party and order;
* Decide if we're going to DIY the Bouts; if not, order them w/ the Bouquets;
* Finish up the Ceremony Wording (forgot to add the ring exchange in there);
* Find ceremony music for the flute and send to Gina (flutist);
* Work on both California and Minnesota Reception Menus;
* Hand deliver the rest of the MIB's that need to be handed out;
* Re-organize my Bridal Binder;
And I'm sure there will be more added to this list as I remember. Happy Monday!!!