Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, October 12, 2009

"Bridesmaid" Dresses


Well, this is the dress that we've chosen for the girls to wear. I really, really like it. I know they say that Black isn't an appropriate color to wear in weddings, but oh well. We all like this dress, and it's about what I want anyway right?!?!

The dresses below are dresses that I want to get for the Cruise ~ Monday night is the Bachelor/Bachelorette party, Tuesday night is the Formal/Captian's Dinner!!
















I can't wait until this Cruise, I can't even begin to tell you all!!!
I'm actually getting things done and checked off my list slowly but surely.
I am confident that the Ceremony part is nearly all taken care of with the exception of finishing up the ceremony wording along with my vows... which by the way is so not fair!
Brian is the one who wants to write our own vow's, not me!!
And I also have to pick out the ceremony music for his niece! She will be playing the flute
as the bridal party is "walking down the aisle". Woo Hoo!
I also need to get my dress altered, but I am trying to wait until at least February.... hopefully I'll lose a little more weight by then ~ although I won't be getting any taller, so we'll definitely have to hem it for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!