Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, October 30, 2009

Bridesmaid's Bouquets


So, I believe we have decided on these for the gals to carry! :) I will of course have to cut the stems down then wrap with a thick ribbon. I think they look cute and will go great with their dresses!!




I'm still debating on my bouquet though. I really like this one, but I'm not too sure yet. I love the Lily's that are in there, but I'm still looking for something that catches my eye a little more than this one here. Not too sure.



As far as the guys bout's, I'm having a difficult time finding something that will go good with their white shirts. I can't find a plain fushia colored flower that will look good in a bout. I kinda wanted to order all of the flowers together at one time, but I believe I'm running into a problem in doing this. So....... I may have to forgoe that thought process. :)


I bought my first Apothecary Jar from Michael's today. My thought process for this is as follows: I am going to use Apothecary jars for my Candy Buffet. If I buy one a month until March, I'll have 6 of them. I don't think I'll need more than 6 since I will also be having small "lily" bowls as well. And, at Michael's, I can use their 40 or 50% off coupons. Like today... I bought the Apothecary Jar with a 50% off coupon and only paid $8.12 out the door! Sweet! This is what it looks like!

I'd say I am off to a good start for this upcoming weekend with regard to everything Wedding Related!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!