Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

6 MONTHS!!!!!

6 Months from today I will be on Catalina Island getting married. Who would have ever thought? Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY! I'm so excited, elated, stressed, and all of the above!!



Yesterday I received the Tea Light Lanterns that I purchased from a former Knottie. :) Here's what they look like. The ones I got were the white ones. I'm so excited! :) I'm trying to decide if I am going to use them for just one or both of the receptions. I'm thinking I will do both. I'll just have to pack and ship them ahead of time to Minnesota after our California reception so I don't have to take them with me on Airplane! :) I have 20 of them, and I'm not sure if I'm going to use them all, but we'll see!



Ah... but let's not forget... I also have these Small Square Votives as well...... So I'm wondering if maybe I have too much?!? I suppose not. I'm sure it will all come together in the end. In fact I know it will.
Can you even believe it?!?!? 6 freaking months. That is it. That is all the time I have left to plan. What?!? I've been told that the time is going to FLY by. WHAT?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!