Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, September 7, 2009

Wedding related crisis!!!!

My PC has crashed!!! I have to now resort to the lap top...... I have been pretty good about backing up my wedding related stuff to my external hard drive, however there are some things that are stuck on my hard drive on the PC that can't get too!!!! One of them being my Boarding Pass AHR invite template!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH. I am going to have to re-create it, which means I a going to have to download the fonts, and then spend another 4 hours creating them....YIKES.

Please wish me lots of luck people!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!