Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, September 25, 2009

Yay!!! They're just about done!!!

Woo Hoo!!! My MIB invites are just about done!! I'm sooooo glad that this project is finally coming to a closure!!! It was a very time consuming project but well worth it! I could have asked for help from friends, but felt that this was something that I wanted to do myself. So it would mean so much more to both Brian and I! I'm glad I did too!

I have about 25 of them all put together and have 35 more to go!! I'm not looking forward to folding 60 boxes though... here's some that I've put together.. it's rather time consuming and a pain in the arse!!!

So, with 208 days left ~ the Knot kindly reminds me every day how many days are left ~ I think I'm on pace with my goal of getting these done and ready to be mailed by the 1st of October!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!