Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My DIY Veil



So, I decided to make my own Chapel length veil. I suppose the length doesn't really matter because I cut it to wear I wanted to to fall. And, although you can't see the details, I put little sparkly things on the bottom and sides of the veil. I just randomly put them on there and it gives it a little elegance to it. Also, I didn't put a "trim" along the edges because I wanted this look. So, I'm going to make another one with a "trim" on it to see which one I like the best. Either way, I'm glad I DIY'd this because once again, it'll mean more to me on the day I get married, knowing that I made this myself!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!