Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's DONE!!!


My Message in a Bottles are COMPLETED!! Done, finished, finneto, nothing else to do to them, zip, zero, zilch!!! Yay!! I finished these puppies up with a lable that has our monogram on it and they are all ready to be mailed out! Actually, some of them are being hand delivered only because it just makes more sense rather than mailing them to our friends and family members who we see on a daily basis. That, plus it will cost $2.60 per MIB to mail so it'll save us on some postage as well. :)

I am sooooo relieved that this DIY project is done. It was rather time consuming, but I think it's well worth all the blood, sweat and tears. Okay... so there was no blood involved, but there certainly were lots of sweat!!! I would so do these again!!! :) And, for any beach themed and/or destination wedding brides out there, I would recommend doing these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!